Microsoft to increase licensing costs by upto 25% on July 1st 2012
Please contact one of our licensing experts today and plan your Microsoft agreement purchases before the price increases.
Call 0114 292 3810
or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
"In today's enterprise, customers need an environment that is predictable, reliable and cost-effective, Microsoft's software, services and industry partners will provide customers with the most advanced management technologies for their businesses, and deliver solutions that take full advantage of the next generation of Internet computing." - Bill Gates, Chairman, Microsoft Corporation
'Proud of our Partnership'
Over the years Highlander have forged a strategic partnership with Microsoft culminating our rise to Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, this certification represents the highest level of competence and expertise with Microsoft technologies, and have the closest working relationship with Microsoft. As a Gold Certified Partner Highlander have access to the resources and support your business needs to help you maximise the value of your Microsoft software investments and stand out in your marketplace.
Our Microsoft Licensing Experts are here to help our customers make smart licensing decisions based on their organisations' current and projected needs. The role of our licensing experts is to offer attractive pricing, predictable cost options and value-added benefits that can help reduce the cost of your software licence acquisitions.
Benefits of Microsoft Volume Licensing
- Attractive pricing and predictable cost options.
- Streamlined software licence acquisition through centralised purchasing from a broad reseller channel.
- Ease of management. Two-year or three-year licence agreements with a set price level for additional licences, minimal paperwork and automatic compliance management.
- Additional product use rights to facilitate standardisation and speed internal deployment:
- Reimaging rights allow customers to copy software onto multiple devices from one standard image.
- Downgrade rights allow customers to use a prior version of the product.
- Platform-independent licences allow customers to use the same or a prior version of the product on a different platform. Download the most recent Microsoft Product List for Volume Licensing to see the platform-independent licences.
- Hardware licence reassignment rights allow customers to reassign non-Windows desktop licences and Software Assurance within the organisation from one PC to another. Download the most recent Product Use Rights (PUR) document to learn more.
- Access to Microsoft Software Assurance for Volume Licensing, a comprehensive maintenance offering that allows customers to spread payments. It helps them get the most out of their technology investments by combining the latest software with 24x7 phone support, partner services, training and IT tools that help them deploy, manage and migrate software.
- Streamlined deployments with volume licence keys.
- Online licence account management through the Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Centre (VLSC).